Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 5, 2008

[TranslationEng] HSj in Utaban

Thank to [info]kamichan_ya3 uploaded the Utaban clip with HSJ

Warning: Like I've said, this is very rough.

Some short hand before I go on:
N - Nakai
I - Ishibashi-san
BEST - Everyone or most of HSBest
7 - Everyone or most of HS7
Ryu - Ryutarou
Ryo - Ryosuke
[...] Notes/Extra translation stuff
(...) Actions


N: It’s Hey! Say! JUMP!
I: They’re here! Again, a new group [from Johnny’s]
N: Are you ok? (patting Ryutarou)
Ryu: I’m ok.
N: Did you eat?
Ryu: Yes I did.
N: Today is two polo shirts together?
Ryu: Yes. (laughs)
I: You guys are split into two groups right?
HSJ: Yes.
I: What’s the name of the group on top?
Yabu: The group on top is Hey! Say! BEST.
N: And below?
7: Seven.
N: Let’s start with BEST (for the introduction)
Yabu: Born in 1990, right now 18, I’m he oldest, Yabu Kouta.
I: You’re Yabu-kun…
Yabu: Yabu-kun desu. [he’s calling himself Yabu-kun by accident when he’s trying to say “Yabu desu”]
N: Next…
Takaki: Hai.. (clears throat, everyone laughs) Heisei second year, born on March 26, I’m Takaki Yuya.
N: You’re in Gokusen!
Takaki: Yes.
N: Oh. Your popularity is rising.
(Everyone laughs)
N: So next!
Inoo: I’m Inoo Kei. Born in Heisei second year. I’m 17.
N: 17 years old. (nods) Next.
Yaotome: Born in Heisei second year, I’m Yaotome Hikaru. When I was in Kinpachi-sensei, the director said that I look like Nakai-kun. It was somewhat interesting.
N: Oh. Really. (everyone laughs) Next.
Arioka: Yes. Born in Heisei third year, April 15, I’m Arioka Daiki. My mom said that when she was young, she got called out by Ishibashi-san in Roppongi. She takes pride in saying that, but I’m not sure if she’s right or not.
N: Ishibashi-san wouldn’t know her though!
I: I don’t think I called out.
N: That’s kinda weird right? ‘Actually, Daiki-kun is my child?’
I: After we’re done let’s talk with your mom.
N: What will begin?
I: So next. Seven!
Ryu: Born in 1995, April 5th, I’m Morimoto Ryutarou. Please take care of me.
N: How old are you?
Ryu: I’m 13.
N: Did anyone say that you look like Sekine Tomo? (I think he’s one of the MC people or announcer people)
Ryu: No I have not.
N: Really? No one says that?
Ryu: No, no one says that to me.
N: (pats Ryutarou again) Next.
Keito: Born in 1993, I’m Okamoto Keito. I’ve lived in England before so my strong point is English.
I: How long were you there?
Keito: From when I was 9 until 14.
N: Oh! You’re Okamoto-kun’s son!!
Keito: Yes.
N: From Otokogumi.
Keito: Yes.
N: What are you doing here?
(everyone laughs)
N: We’ve met before right?
Keito: Yes.
N: At the Baseball tournament, Okamoto-kun brought you over right?
Keito: Yes, he did.
N: Ah, really. You’re… grown… (everyone laughs) Ok, next.
Yuto: Born in Heisei fifth year, I’m Nakajima Yuto.
I: You’re face is small!! (Yuto nods) [No one has a face this small] Since KyonKyon [Koizumi Kyouko] (does weird hand motion with face)
N: So next.
Ryo: Born in Heisei fifth year, I’m Yamada Ryosuke. I’m really into cooking lately, I’ve arranged a ‘Fried fish with Chili sauce”. [I really don't know what he's making...]
N&I: “Fried fish with Chili sauce”?
Ryo: It’s good.
I: What does your dad do [as in occupation]? He’s not a chef for some Chinese restaurant right?
Ryo: No he isn’t.
I: And yet the weird chili sauce thing...? That’s not bad [in terms of skills]. (laughs) So next!
N: Next is..
I: Another cute face has appeared!!! You look like a girl!!
(someone at the back is saying “too close!!”)
Chii: Born in Heisei fifth year, I’m Chinen Yuuri.
I: OMG You’re so cute!!!
Chii: I really like Arashi’s Ohno-kun, so I’m sitting at the same place as he is [arranged by the staff].
N: What’s Ohno’s attractive point?
Chii: He can sing really well (giggles like a fangirl for a short little bit)
N: Why are you laughing? It’s not even funny! (everyone laughs) Since Chinen-kun really likes Ohno, we’ve prepared the clip of the first time Arashi went on Utaban. To see how it was like back then. Let’s go to the video.
(It’s actually the latest Nakai vs. Ohno battle. xD I will skip the Arashi clip)
N: Ok… So since HSJ came, they brought along their own corner.
I: Their own corner?
N: On Three…
HSJ: Ishibashi-san, Nakai-san, we are Hey! Say! Jump!!!!!
Board: I’m being called a piglet! By Yamada Ryosuke
I: I’m being called a piglet!
Ryo: I don’t really understand why I’m being called one.
N: Who calls you that?
Ryo: Well, everyone (In HSJ)
N: Why piglet?
Yabu: When he eats his bento, his force that is shown in his face is very impressive
Yuto: When Yama-chan eats, he stuffs his face.
Ryo: So I wonder how they came to the conclusion of a piglet.
N: Even if you ask me I wouldn’t know. Who calls you that the most? (Ryo points at Yabu) Cut it out! He doesn’t like it!
Yabu: I won’t say it anymore.
N: What if he starts to skip work??? [Not quite sure if that's what he said]
Yabu: Then I’ll become a pig,
N; Oh… ok. Next
I: The circuit in the dressing room got cut off!
Takaki: Well there’re 10 people in JUMP right? And everyone uses the same dressing room. So when we’re putting on make up and such…
N: Ah, like when you’re using the dryer and such…
Takaki: Yes, and the circuit got cut off.
N: Well if everyone’s using it at the same time… Well, who uses the iron all the time?
Best: He’s the one who uses it.
N: It’s only you then!! Well.. Who would be considered as part of SMAP’s era? Kinki and Arashi right?
Ryu: (laughs)
N: what are you trying to get at?
Ryu: I was thinking that maybe it’s better to say that we’re also in SMAP’s era.
N: (pokes him) Well when you’re born we’re already debuted for quite a while. [Nakai mumbled through this part and I couldn’t really catch what he’s saying]
Ryu: [the erotic “aah..”] (everyone laughs)
N: Next!
I: They make me cry often!
N: Who is this?
Ryu: That would be me.
N: Well, too bad!
Ryu: Please let me talk. Please let me talk.
N: Well then, when do they make you cry? (Ryu-poke-athon starts)
Ryu: Well, if I… stumbled… on a phrase… then… [Keito the noble knight (taken from [info]kamichan_ya3) trying to save Ryu from the poke-a-mon a.k.a. Nakai]
N: Oh is that so? You know can you stop talking to me in slang unconsciously?

1 nhận xét:

Nặc danh nói...

of course like your website but you have to test the spelling on quite a few of your
posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and
I to find it very bothersome to inform the reality however I will certainly come again again.


Feel free to visit my site; borse longchamp prezzi